Hello Diego.
    This is a problem which had already been discussed.
     I had the same problem and as far as i understood the problem is
that bacula handles UTF-8 only.
    That will be fixed later on.
     If you change you bacula-dir.conf encoding to UTF-8 and rewrite all
the accentuated character it will work.
    If you need any  help you may contact me directly in Portuguese.
    Jaime

Jaime Ventura
[Infra-estruturas e Comunicações]

Rua Dr. António Bernardino de Almeida, 431
4200 - 072 Porto
Telef: +351 22 834 05 00 (04) - ext. 1641
Fax: +351 22 832 11 59

e-mail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
url:    www.isep.ipp.pt <http://www.isep.ipp.pt>