Hi,

On 11/9/2006 3:56 PM, Silver Salonen wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 November 2006 21:59, Arno Lehmann wrote:
>
>>Hi,

>>>reload

>>Not something I found a problem.
>

> Yes, but don't you see the potential of this becoming a problem some day? :)
> Such reloading by sending HUP is implemented in most server-apps.. why not in
> Bacula?

Well, I can see this being a problem, but the reason whiy I wrote "Not
something I found a problem", together with my more detailed
explanation, is that this never was a problem _for me_ :-)

> Yes I'm using disk based volumes everywhere. How can you set up SD devices
> that allow multiple concurrent jobs? I've tried it unsuccessfully in several
> ways, but.. I guess I miss something simple there.. We've written about this
> in another thread though ;)

Well, I just followed the manual:
- Set Maximum Concurrent Jobs in the Storage section of the SD conf
- Set Maximum Concurrent Jobs in the Storage section of the DIR conf
- Set it in the Job and / or client setup as needed, too
=> voilĂ

Arno

--
IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]