Hi Alan,

Well, either on site or offsite, it's not in a data safe. Yeah, I know
we need to invest in a good data safe, its on my too-do list...
But even with a data safe that can handle 1100C, it makes you a bit
unsecure... :P

thanks for your answer, I'll try to keep a manual list of the offsite tapes.

--
Eric Rousse
514-655-1001

Telmatik inc.