Hi All

I'm still having problems with my Sony AIT2 device.  Been trying different
avenues for help but to no avail.

I accidentally typo-ed the wrong device in my previous message and I know that
my tape device is indeed on /dev/nst0 and not the generic scsi device /dev/sg2.
 However Bacula is still giving me the same error message from /dev/nst0 as
originally listed (below).

I might have a hardware configuration problem (maybe at BIOS level even) as
someone has hinted to remove (or add the appropriate) idescsi driver for the
tape drive such that the drive itself is on dev/st0 (instead of dev/sgX).
Unfortunately I did not build the server and my Linux knowledge is very
limited.  Something about the scsi driver used being a serial-tape device and
not a direct-access hard-drive?

I know it is not directly Bacula related, but I would be very grateful if the
community could help me to resolve my problem.  I also know that it has worked
in the past, as I have a "First Full Backup" tape written using Bacula many
months ago.

-- Regards
Alan To
BCo