I'm trying to set up disk volumes and have them automatically labeled. According to the manual, this should be possible.

So I made sure my storage daemon had this line in it:

 Label media = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media

I then did a ./bacula restart. I then tried to run a job that specified a pool for which no volumes had yet been created. I was doing this to test if it would auto create a volume for me. Instead, I keep getting this message:

07-Dec 00:05 brad-sd: Job NightlySave.2006-12-07_00.04.46 waiting. Cannot find any appendable volumes.
Please use the "label"  command to create a new Volume for:

Any ideas why this is? Shouldn't "Label media=yes" do the trick? I've been trying for days to get this thing set up and running, and I'm getting frustrated feeling like I've run into a dead end.
Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.appraiseutah.com", has

Content preview:  I'm trying to set up disk volumes and have them
  automatically labeled. According to the manual, this should be possible.
  So I made sure my storage daemon had this line in it: Label media = yes;
  # lets Bacula label unlabeled media [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.9 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD      'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
 0.5 DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE     RBL: Envelope sender in abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
 0.9 DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender in whois.rfc-ignorant.org
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [24.10.159.195 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.4 DNS_FROM_RFC_POST      RBL: Envelope sender in
                            postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
 1.7 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
                            [24.10.159.195 listed in combined.njabl.org]