<http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION000149000000000000000>
> you just add a new storage resource in your director configuration pointing
> to the storage deamon with the LTO2 device. Now you can use that storage
> definition in your job/schedule definitions. Of course you need to have the
> second sd configured and running for this to work.

One point that I don't think is mentioned explicitly in the manual, at least
not in the currently released version, is that you need to ensure that your
MediaTypes are properly defined.  Bacula assumes that for any given
MediaType, a Volume can be mounted on any Device having the same MediaType.
Thus to properly define your MediaTypes, you must ensure that they are unique
for the set of Devices on which the Volumes can be mounted.  If you have two
Storage daemons, it is unlikely that you can mount the same Volume on both
SDs (at different times).  If this is the case, the MediaTypes must be unique
for those two SDs.  If a Volume can be mounted on both SDs then there is no
problem using the same MediaType.  Ideally, you will use different pools for
the two SDs so that the same Volume will never be requested by the two SDs at
the same time.