Am Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2007 13:25 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 01:11:09PM +0100, Markus Schulz wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > i'm using bacula 1.36.2-2sarge1 and want to backup several remote
> > maschines only available via ssh tunnels.
>
> wouldn't it be easyer to change your tunnel machnism from SSH Port
> Tunneling to openvpn ?

too much overhead for the number of machines.

> http://www.bacula.org/dev-manual/Variable_Expansion.html
> <<<
> Client
>     -- the Client's name
>

> Run Before Job = "/etc/bacula/ssh-tunnel.sh start ${Client}"
> but besure to type it casesensitve ...

looks like something which doen't exists in 1.36.2 and for me it looks
like the same as %c expansion. But the %c expansion would be done to
the configured client inside the job definition and not to the selected
machine on restore command.

--
Markus Schulz