This is a great presentation that I will use at work to help build
support for Bacula!

In the presentation I noticed the "multiple simultaneous copies of the
same backup on different volumes" feature.  I'm using 1.38.7, and run
two sets of backups, one to tape and another to disk a few hours later.
Is this feature available in a subsequent Bacula version, or did I space
out when I read the manual?

If I just missed, please point me to the info, otherwise to the
version.

Many thanks, and kudos for a great product that helps me open the door
to open source in a mostly MS world.