Hi,

I am in the process of replacing two old Bacula servers.

The new servers will also have a common MYSQL database server.

How do I configure Bacula to connect to a remote MYSQL server and use a
different database name.

I.E. Bacula server1 would connect to MYSQL server and use BACULA1 db with user
bacula1 and password pass1

And

Bacula server2 would connect to MYSQL server and use BACULA2 db with user
bacula2 and password pass2

Thank you for your help.

André Larose

[EMAIL PROTECTED]