Hello,

On 1/4/2007 10:59 AM, Ondrej PLANKA wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have Bacula ver. 1.38.11 and I want run concurrent jobs - I want two
> different jobs to run simultaneously backing up the same Client to the
> same Storage device.
>
> I set Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 10 in the Director resource, the Client
> resource, and the Storage resource in bacula-dir.conf, but when
> scheduler start this job, one of the job not running and it is waiting
> to reserve a device.

Have you also changed the FD configuration and restarted the SD and FD,
reloaded the DIR?

Apart from that, I can only imagine there is a volume conflict, i.e. the
  jobs require different volumes on the same storage device, which
obviously can not work simultaneously.

Arno

> Do you have some TIP, where is mistake?
>
> Thanx

IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]