Hi guys,

I have a working bacula setup on my network. I can create backup volumes from all the hosts on my network using the bacula fd daemon.
Well, yesterday I've added a new storage daemon to the network to backup home directories. The problem is that the home directory is  at a drbd setup and I don't want to enable "no_root_squash" into the NFS share. What I can do is to remote mount the drbd resource mount point via ssh using fuse. It do work fine and I can access the home directories (as root).
Trying to backup the files using bacula doesn't work since bacula always complain about a permission denied trying to access the files. Since all the daemons are running as the user "root" I don't know why bacula doesn't have access to the files.

29596 ?        Ssl    0:00 /usr/sbin/bacula-sd -u root -g bacula -c /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf
29602 ?        Ssl   29:14 /usr/sbin/bacula-fd -u root -g bacula -c /etc/bacula/bacula-fd.conf
29607 ?        Ssl    0:57 /usr/sbin/bacula-dir -u root -g bacula -c /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf

drwxrwxr-x 1 root root 2248 2007-01-11 17:21 /mnt/drbd_home/
drwx------ 1 user.name users 3024 2007-01-08 14:16 /mnt/drbd_home/user.name/

Where could be the problem? Is there an away to debug the file access attempts?

Tks in advice,

--
Claudinei Matos
Coordenador de TI | [EMAIL PROTECTED]