Hi

I have two directories configured to use a tape library with autochanger
Storage defined in storage daemon. Bacula-sd reside on the same machine with
one of the directories. On this machine, issuing tape related commands (like
label barcode) are working well. On the other machine, with the second
directory, I get the same error all the time:
Using default Catalog name=MyCatalog DB=bacula
The defined Storage resources are:
     1: File
     2: unix
     3: windows
     4: Overland
Select Storage resource (1-4):4
Connecting to Storage daemon Overland at 192.168.0.83:9103 ...
3908 Error scanning autocharger list command: autochanger drives nst0

Enter autochanger drive[0]:
Connecting to Storage daemon Overland at 192.168.0.83:9103 ...
3908 Error scanning autocharger list command: autochanger slots nst0

Device "nst0" has 0 slots.
No slots in changer to scan.

The Storage resource in  directories config files and the Device in Storage
daemon config file are:

Storage {
  Name = Overland
  Device = nst0
  Address = 192.168.0.83
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "i9yISihykfXDXOFMfj2afWXeaVVi3VX6VjlHJKnePEFK"
  MediaType = Ultrium3
  AutoChanger = yes
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 5
}
Device {
  Name = nst0
  MediaType = Ultrium3
  Archive Device = /dev/nst0
  AutomaticMount = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  Changer Command = "/var/lib/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Device = /dev/sg3
  AutoChanger = yes
  Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}
I found nothing related to this error. I've tried different options in SD and
directory, based on other configuration files found on this list and on the
internet - no change.

Anybody has an idea about what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

Daniel