Timo Neuvonen wrote:
> Has anyone tested Bacula (especially 2.0) with Windows Vista yet?
>
> I'm not hunting any special problems right now, but just general
> functionality... if it installs at all etc?

I just installed 1.38 client on a Vista RC1 machine and am able to run a
backup.  There are many more warnings than I get with XP, but it seems
to be user related.  Perhaps the installer used the user account instead
of the system account for the service.

I don't have 2.0 downloaded yet, so I don't know if it works.