Hello all,

i am a bit confused now.

I use Bacula Versioin 1.38.11 on 2 different systems.
On both systems Bacula write to a hard drive and shall use the file for a
period of 24 hours (23 hours 50 mins excactly).
If i understand the docu in the right way, i have to define this in the Pool
definition.
So i did.

# Default pool definition
Pool {
 Name = Default
 Pool Type = Backup
 Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
 LabelFormat = "File-Name"
 AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
 Volume Retention = 10 days          # changed to 10 days instead of 1 year
 Maximum Volumes = 10                # set too 12 tapes (with 2 spares)
 Volume Use Duration = 1430m         # set to 23h 50m
 Accept Any Volume = yes             # write on any volume in the pool

And now my problem, on one system, Bacula change and write to a new file
every day. On the other system Bacula always want to write to the same file.
I have to set the file to used in the bconsole then Bacula will use the next
file, but don't switch to the next file after 24 hours, i have to do it
again by hand.

The definition is except the Label the same on both machines.
Did i miss something?

TIA
Ralf