I'm seeing a strange issue that I haven't been able to find an answer for.
Without being long winded, restoring a fileset by using bconsole results in
success. If I try to do the exact restore but instead using bextract, most
of the files are restored correctly, but a number of them give a "bextract
Error: attribs.c:339 File size of restored file" message. The restored file
size seems to be larger than expected; and thus they are corrupt when I go
to use them. In searching the lists, the error is usually because the file
had changed in size while being backed up initially. But, I'm not sure that
is the case, if restoring from bconsole works.

I'm at a loss, any ideas?

Bacula 1.36.3
Director - Fedora Linux 3
SD - Solaris 5.8
Tape Drive - Sun L9 DLT8000 (autoloader)

Oh yeah, btape is successful. And the bextract line is:
/usr/local/bacula/bin/bextract -i /tmp/include-list -V EDM037 /dev/rmt/0cbn
/the_restore

Thanks in advance,
- Adam