Hi,

On 1/25/2007 10:04 PM, David Hatcher wrote:

> Thanks John, although when I review the "Console" tab, the "Type your
> command below" field is grayed out and won't accept input from the
> keyboard.

But are there any error messages (or anything ineresting at all) in the
output area of wxconsole?

>  I'm trying to think if I configured anything incorrectly but
> I haven't come up with anything yet.

Well, I never managed the restore mode to work as I wanted it, so I rely
on manually setting up restore jobs. I must admit that I haven't tried
it for a very long time, though.

Arno

> -Dave

IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]