Hello,

I am trying to install bacula 2.0 on Ubuntu Edty Eft machine. I read in the 2.0 announcement that Bacula 2.0 release is available for Ubuntu. I downloaded the latest release 2.0.1 .deb files from SourceForge, and tried installing. I get dependency errors when I try to install.

Are the .deb files on sourceforge suitable for Ubuntu?
Has anybody tried installing Bacula 2.0.1 on Ubuntu successfully? If yes, how did you get around the dependency problem?

Thanks