Hi All,

We have several government organisations who are pro open source and would like
us, Novell, to invest time in the Bacula community to help exand the
functionalities of the Bacula code.

Could you please tell me what the procedure is to become involved in the
community?  I would also like to know if possible, which members that would be
interested in interfacing with a Novell engineering who could help on the API
side of things.

King Regards,

Hugh Pettitt

Director Integrated Services
Novell France
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone:+33 1 55 62 50 59
mobile:+33 6 82 82 78 92

Novell @ Salon Solutions Linux
du 30/01 au 01/01 ‑  CNIT Paris La Défense ‑  Hall Marie‑ Curie / Niveau ‑  2

Novell, Inc.
Software for the Open Enterprise
www.novell.com/open