Perhaps you can take a look at this:
http://www.opencountry.com/products/ocmwebminplus_home.html

Ger.

Op woensdag 31 januari 2007 11:33, schreef Andrew Paterson:
> Hi,
>       I know I am a little late with this comment and it is probably not
> welcome... But I feel it needs stating.... <...RANT...>
> I am not happy with the client-specific gui (bat).
> It would surely be better to have a server based gui run from a web-browser
> - what I had hoped bacula-web would become. I don't much look forward to
> only being able to run the bat gui on linux boxes & other UNIX clients to
> which it has been ported. OK, you will no doubt port it to windows also -
> but consider that I can run bacula-web from any web enabled device  even my
> mobile phone! Surely bacula-web should be further developed to provide the
> kind of functionality for a bacula-server that swat does for samba & the
> cups web-interface does for cups etc..... <...END of RANT...>
>
> In the meantime - back to my development network reliably secured with
> bacula - Thanks to Kern et al.
>
> Andrew R Paterson
> DS Ltd.
> www.ds.co.uk

ARGOSS: your partner for atmospheric, marine & coastal information
P O Box 61
8325ZH Vollenhove The Netherlands
tel +31-527-242299 fax +31-527-242016
Web http://www.argoss.nl

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or one of
those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it or to
copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you should
please delete it from your system.

ARGOSS Holding BV and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability for any
errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments which
arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor accept liability for
statements which are those of the author and not clearly made on behalf of
ARGOSS.