Hello,

it's my fist post. Please exused my worse english. I have already entered a
bug report: http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=774. But i am not sure that it
is a bug.

So that is my problem.

I have an autochanger Exabyte Packetloader 10. When a Job starts it load the
Tape but it is not able to mount the Volume.

Device status:
Autochanger "ExabytePacketloader1Ux10" with devices:
   "VXA-320" (/dev/st0)
Device "FileStorage" (/var/bacula) is not open.
Device "VXA-320" (/dev/st0) open but no Bacula volume is currently mounted.
    Device is BLOCKED waiting for mount of volume "A0000007".
    Slot 7 is loaded in drive 0.
    Total Bytes Read=0 Blocks Read=0 Bytes/block=0
    Positioned at File=0 Block=0
====

In Use Volume status:
A0000007 on device "VXA-320" (/dev/st0)

A mount of the device don't help. I have to unmount and then to mount it. Then
the job runs. But the failure returns every night.

bacula-sd.conf
--------------
Autochanger {
Name = Exabyte Packetloader 1Ux10
Device = VXA-320
Changer Command = "/etc/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
Changer Device = /dev/sg1
}

Device {
Name = VXA-320
Drive Index = 0
Media Type = X-23
Archive Device = /dev/st0
AutomaticMount = yes;
AlwaysOpen = yes;
RemovableMedia = yes;
RandomAccess = no;
AutoChanger = yes
Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}

bacuala.dir.conf
----------------
Job {
  Name = "NightlySave-server02"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
  Client = server02-fd
  FileSet = "Full Set"
  Messages = Standard
  Storage = VXA-320
  Pool = Default
  Schedule = "NightlySave"
  Run Before Job = "/etc/bacula/before_job"
}

Schedule {
  Name = "NightlySave"
  Run = Level=Full Pool=MonatsLibraryPool 1st sun at 23:05
  Run = Level=Full Pool=WochenLibraryPool 2nd-5th sun at 23:05
  Run = Level=Differential Pool=MontagPool Monday at 23:05
  Run = Level=Differential Pool=DienstagPool Tuesday at 23:05
  Run = Level=Differential Pool=MittwochPool Wednesday at 23:05
  Run = Level=Differential Pool=DonnerstagPool Thursday at 23:05
  Run = Level=Differential Pool=FreitagPool Friday at 23:05
  Run = Level=Full Pool=MonatsCyclePool 1st sun at 22:55
  Run = Level=Full Pool=WochenCyclePool 2nd-5th sun at 22:55
}

Pool {
  Name = MontagPool
  Pool Type = Backup