There is no error message. It just says "OK", this is the stat on the
machine that should be being backed up:

bacula-fd Version: 2.0.1 (12 January 2007)  i386-portbld-freebsd5.4
freebsd 5.4-STABLE
Daemon started 07-Feb-07 15:14, 2 Jobs run since started.
 Heap: bytes=140,946 max_bytes=208,089 bufs=52 max_bufs=76
 Sizeof: boffset_t=8 size_t=4 debug=0 trace=0

Running Jobs:
Director connected at: 08-Feb-07 08:00
No Jobs running.
====

Terminated Jobs:
 JobId  Level    Files      Bytes   Status   Finished        Name
     3  Full          0         0   OK       07-Feb-07 15:20 MailServer
    12  Incr          0         0   OK       07-Feb-07 23:02 MailServer

As you can see the job appears to "complete" but it has NO data and NO
files. I don't know what the problem might be.

Jason