I am running the "FILL" command using the btape testing tool. The tape
has been filled and it wrote something (i guess) to the second tape
after asking me to mount another tape. AFter it wrote the second tape it
asked me to mount the first tape for reading. I've been at this prompt
for about 2 hours...

07:55:59 Done filling tapes at 0:13. Now beginning re-read of first tape ...
Mount first tape. Press enter when ready:
13-Feb 07:58 btape: Ready to read from volume "TestVolume1" on device
"LTO-Drive" (/dev/nsa0).
Rewinding.
Reading the first 10000 records from 0:0.
10000 records read now at 1:5084
Reposition from 1:5084 to 307:14499

I'm not sure if it should take this long or not because I've never ran
the fill command. The activity light on the tape drive is still blinking
so I guess it's still doing something. I was hoping someone else had run
this command before and could let me know if everything is ok.

Jason