Well, there are several important considerations you need to be aware of:

1. If I am not mistaken, there were some problems with the version you are
using and we modified the format of the Volume data in some very particular
cases, so going to 2.0.2 in some special cases may not be compatible.  This
was clearly indicated to the beta users at the time, and if I am not
mistaken, it is very carefully documented in the 2.0.0 release notes.  Be
sure to find and read them prior to upgrade.

2. At some point (possibly in a later version from yours) a bug was introduced
which causes some files to be truncated on restore.  There is a patch for
this in the bug report (I forget the number) in the bugs database, and this
problem (rather serious IMO) was reported on all the email lists as well as
the workarounds. This bug still exists in 2.0.2, so if you are going to use
2.0.2 with encryption, you will need the patch.

3. I hope to have a beta version 2.0.3 that has all fixes to date to 2.0.2
included.  This beta will be available by Thursday or at the latest next
Tuesday.