Hi,

On 2/22/2007 12:52 PM, Jeronimo Zucco wrote:
> Arno Lehmann escreveu:
>
>>This in turn looks like Bacula simply didn't know the tape was in the
>>autochanger.
>>
>>Is the catalog up to date, i.e. does Bacula know about the inventory of
>>the autochanger? You update that information using the 'update slots'
>>command.
>>

> Yes, I did it. I update with 'update slots' command. The tapes of weekly
> backups was displayed with update.
>
> I also try  to reboot bacula server, without success, same problem
> happened. :-(

Ok, in that case, if you can reproduce the problem, I'd sugest the
following:
- List the autochanger contents when Bacula is in a state where the
problem will happen.
- Do a 'llist volume=' command for volumes Bacula will not automatically
load. Perhaps something's wrong there.
- Do a 'sta sd' and 'sta dir'
- Capture the output from the above steps.
- Set the DIR and SD to reasonably high debug values, and capture that
output.
- Let the problem happen
- Capture output from 'sta sd' and 'sta dir' again.
- Isolate the interesting parts from all the output and send it here,
together with a problem description. (You removed a little too much from
the mail for my remembering abilities :-) Don't forget the Bacula
version. Also put in the relevant configuration parts - mainly pool
definitions, I guess, since everything else works. Everything else -
autochanger, clients, catalog etc. - does work, right?

Then we'll see if we can try to understand the problem better. I'm sure
someone here will find a reason for your issues.

Arno

--
IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]