Hi,

I want to evaluate the number of currently queued jobs. At first I
wanted to do this with a mysql-query. (SELECT COUNT(*) from Job where
JobStatus ='C')
My Problem is that there are some old entries with the status "Created,
not yet running", wich shouldn't be deleted.
Is there an other possibility to get the number of queued jobs?
Currently I'm running Bacula Version: 2.0.1

Greetings,
Jonas