Hello Darek,

Thanks for writing back, but I have to tell you that there is little I
think I can do with your dmg file?? as I do not have a Mac and know
nothing about building or installing software on that platform. What I
was meaning to say was that if you wished to volunteer your time to
package for that platform we would welcome that. Otherwise I can pass
this on to the users list and perhaps someone can make use of your work.