Hello everybody!

After getting some storages together at last I have a really bad problem
when I try to restore some files. As I got some Windows and some Linux
Servers to Backup I put them onto different storages and here comes the
problem:

I created the following job definition for the restore:

Job {
  Name = "restore-linux-server"
  Type = Restore
  Client = linux-server
  FileSet = "linux-server-set"
  Storage = StorageDaemon-LinuxServer
  Pool = linux-pool
  Messages = Standard
  Where = /tmp/bacula-restores
}

But after I marked the files and typed done, Bacula wants to create a job
with the windows storage daemon rather the one that is listed in the job
definition above. Even when I modify the job so that I should use the
right storage daemon it still tries to use the windows storage daemon and
creates the following error message:

08-Feb 12:54 StorageDaemon: restore-linux-server.2007-02-08_12.54.51 Fatal
error: acquire.c:109 Read open device "Storage-WindowsServer"
(/mnt/windows-server-bac
kup) Volume "linux" failed: ERR=dev.c:450 Could not open:
/mnt/windows-server-backup/linux, ERR=Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht
gefunden

I hope that someone here can help as I really dont know what to do about it.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Alexander Nolte

P.S.: It would be glad if someone could also tell me how to answer to
posts in this mailinglist as I dont want to put all my posts on the top
level. ;-)