Hi,

I am facing the following problem:

I have configured a job resource for a system with the backup level full.
Now when i create another job which has everything same but the backup level
differential or incremental, since the job name is different it
automatically reverts to full backup. I just want that if I have taken a
full backup of a system, not every job should revert to a full backup. Is
there anyway to do this? Because of huge amount of data, I take my full
backups on weekends, and I cannot afford that for an incremental or
differential job, the software first runs a full backup.

Regards