Hi Brian,

Thanks for your quick response,

I have found another way to do it.. it really does concern me doing it
manually, if bacula decides to change the tape in the auto changer
before I issue the weof command I could potentially lose data :S

Here is the method I am using:

host:/#bacula
*unmount
*quit
host:/#mtx -f /dev/sg0 load 5 0
host:/#mt -f /dev/nst0 rewind
host:/#mt -f /dev/nst0 weof

Does anyone see a problem with this method?

Cheers