On Thursday 01 March 2007 03:00, Ryan Novosielski wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm using the most recent version of bacula-gui's bweb. I've gotten
> everything working so far, but the one thing that concerns me is that
> jobs that have run don't show the log. Therefore, you can click on a job
> that ran recently that shows 1 error, but when you show that job, the
> log area is empty.
>
> Is this the expected behavior

Yes, this is normal unless you have read and followed the instructions in the
INSTALL file concering "BACULA LOG".  Bottom line, you must explicitly
configure Bacula to put the job output into the Catalog where bweb can find
it.

> (I honestly don't know where bweb would
> get the log information if it did not spawn the job itself), or can I
> easily repair this somehow?

See the above.  Without a bit of trouble, it is too late for jobs that have
already run.  However, it is trivial for future jobs ...