On Sunday 04 March 2007 01:27, James Harper wrote:
> Concurrent restores could become a bit more likely if we ever implement
> client initiated restores though...

What you mention is a different case and not a problem, because Jörn is doing
a restore of two simultaneous backups in a single restore job.

Your case would be two separate restore jobs, which poses no problem other
than one will wait if they are both trying to access the same device.

In any case, the code to fix the problem already exists in bscan, if someone
is feeling ambitious, but it isn't on *my* list of things to implement ...