Hello,

Due to speed requirement I use both two drives of my PV132T to run full
weekly backups.
However, I made daily incremental backups too, on monday to tuesday and
now two tapes are required (due to the use of both drives).
Is there anyway to limite incremental backups to one drive ?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards, Adam.

--
Adam CECILE                    Linbox / Free&ALter Soft
152 rue de Grigy               tél: +33 3 87 50 87 95