Hi,

I've got a rather interesting issue with a Bacula 2.0.0 install.

The bacula instance is set to write to tape Monday, Wednesday and
Friday, and to disk on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

 Name = "WeeklyCycle"
 Run = Level = Full Pool=MondayPool Storage=Tape Monday at 22:00
 Run = Level = Full Pool=TuesdayPool Storage=File Tuesday at 22:00
 Run = Level = Full Pool=WednesdayPool Storage=Tape Wednesday at 22:00
 Run = Level = Full Pool=ThursdayPool Storage=File Thursday at 22:00
 Run = Level = Full Pool=FridayPool Storage=Tape Friday at 22:00

Unfortunately it appears that on a Wednesday, it attempts to write to
disk rather than tape, even though it is not instructed to do so. The
disk volume becomes full and starts to create a significant number of
zero length volumes.

Any ideas why Bacula is ignoring what I have told it?

Cheers
Tim

--
UKS Ltd, Birmingham Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7BG
Tel: 08700 681 333  -  Fax: 01527 851 301