From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 3:03 AM
To: Robert Nelson
Cc: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re : [Bacula-users] ***************URGENT************Need
Help!***************

Hi all !
this is my file def conf of the storage deamon

Storage {                             # definition of myself
  Name = ilemma009-sd
  SDPort = 9103                  # Director's port
  WorkingDirectory = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application
Data\\Bacula\\Work"
  Pid Directory = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application
Data\\Bacula\\Work"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20

}

#
# List Directors who are permitted to contact Storage daemon
#
Director {
  Name = ilemma009-dir
  Password = "xxxxxxx"
}

#
# Restricted Director, used by tray-monitor to get the
#   status of the storage daemon
#
Director {
  Name = ilemma009-mon
  Password = "xxxxxx"
  Monitor = yes
}

Device {
  Name = "HP_Ultrium"        #
  Media Type = DDS-4
  Archive Device = Tape0     #Tape0
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  RequiresMount = yes
  Changer Command = "mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Device = 4:0:5:1     #Changer0   #"4:0:5:1"   #4:0:5:1 doesn't
work !!
  AutoChanger = yes
  Alert Command = "tapeinfo -f %c | findstr TapeAlert"
}

Messages {
  Name = Standard
  director = ilemma009-dir = all
}

My director.conf file :

Director {                            # define myself
  Name = ilemma009-dir
  DIRport = 9101                # where we listen for UA connections
  QueryFile = "C:\\Program Files\\Bacula\\bin\\query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application
Data\\Bacula\\Work"
  PidDirectory = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application
Data\\Bacula\\Work"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 11
  Password = "xxxxxxx"         # Console password
  Messages = Daemon
}

# Definition of DDS tape storage device
Storage {
  Name = DDS-4
#  Do not use "localhost" here
  Address = ILEMMA009                # N.B. Use a fully qualified name here
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "xxxxxxxx"          # password for Storage daemon
  Device = 4:0:5:1                      # must be same as Device in Storage
daemon
  Media Type = DDS-4                  # must be same as MediaType in Storage
daemon
  Autochanger = yes                   # enable for autochanger device
}

what bacula say every day :

ilemma009-sd Version: 2.0.3 (06 March 2007) Linux Cross-compile Win32
Daemon started 15-Mar-07 10:01, 0 Jobs run since started.
 Heap: bytes=13,542 max_bytes=13,687 bufs=57 max_bufs=58

Running Jobs:
No Jobs running.
====

Jobs waiting to reserve a drive:
====

Terminated Jobs:
 JobId  Level    Files      Bytes   Status   Finished        Name
     5  Full          0         0   Error    09-Mar-07 23:10 BackupCatalog
     6  Full          0         0   Error    10-Mar-07 23:05 ilemma12
     7  Full          0         0   Error    10-Mar-07 23:05 ilemma122
     8  Full          0         0   Error    10-Mar-07 23:10 BackupCatalog
    12  Full          0         0   Error    12-Mar-07 23:05 ilemma12
    13  Full          0         0   Error    12-Mar-07 23:05 ilemma122
    14  Full          0         0   Error    12-Mar-07 23:10 BackupCatalog
    15  Full          0         0   Error    13-Mar-07 23:05 ilemma12
    16  Full          0         0   Error    13-Mar-07 23:05 ilemma122
    17  Full          0         0   Error    13-Mar-07 23:10 BackupCatalog
====

Device status:
Device "HP_Ultrium" is not open or does not exist.
====

In Use Volume status:
====