> You can try this version, it fixes some mysql broken stuff
>
> http://bacula.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/bacula/trunk/gui/brestore/brestore.pl?revision=4356
>
> You have to cleanup your database
>
> drop table brestore_missing_path;
> drop table brestore_pathhierarchy;
> drop table brestore_pathvisibility;
> drop table brestore_knownjobid;

Grea thanks for the help ... I'll try this tonight and report anything I find!!

> Thanks for your feedback

Thanks for all your work!! I dont mind doing restores from command line but I
have a few other people that would like to be able to do some restores and a
GUI is more than handy and very appreciated!!  ;-)

Talk to you soon,
Lonny
--
"To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows box,
you just need to work ON it."