Hello,

I have installed bweb from debian package (2.0.3-1);
for the installation, I followed the notes in the INSTALL file and filled
the
config form shown at first run of bweb.pl.
Now it mostly looks ok, however I have a few questions/notes:

1) I think I read somewhere that I should issue an InitCatalog command
(but obviously now I cannot find that text anymore).  Should I ? How?
Reason is that in the Information report all fields have a value, except
'Database size', which is ???. Is that the reason?

2) I'm bit by bit updating my clients from 1.38.x. I see that 2.0.x clients
show also their version number in bweb clients page, but the version number
doesn't seem to appear immediately at first poll after client has been
updated. Why?

3) Autochange & Location settings: I have Location field in my bacula DB but
it's currently empty. How do I use it/fill it properly?

4) Tiny bug report:  All file sizes are indicated as Mb/Gb/Tb instead of
MB/GB/TB (they are megabytes, not megabits, I think)

--
Maxx