Hello people,

I have a problem with bacula 1.38.11 ignoring retention periods and
reusing the same volumes over and over again. I've checked the database,
volume retention periods have the correct values (the same as configs).

Configuration follows:

Pools:
Maximum volumes = 0 #unlimited
Maximum volume jobs = 1
Volume retention = 60 days
Recycle = No

Clients:
File retention = 60 days
Job retention = 1 year

Help appreciated, I've ran out of ideas what is the cause of this behavior.

Thanks!

p.s. the idea was not to recycle any volume, even when the retention
period has passed. Please correct me if I should configure bacula
somehow differently to achieve that.