Hi,

On 3/29/2007 1:28 PM, Brian Debelius wrote:
> For what its worth, I use Nod32 (www.eset.com), I have not had a problem
> with it.  Its fast, and has a small footprint.  Download a trial, and
> see what happens.

Right, nice to remind me :-)

I also have tried NOD32 and found no more errors with Bacula. Compared
to what I previously used as an Anti-Virus software, NOD32 is faster,
uses less memory, and is at least as reliable.

I'll change what I recommend and use...

Arno

> brian-
>

> Alan Brown wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Erich Prinz wrote:
>>

>>> Others have experienced issues relating to antivirus scan engines
>>> interfering with successful backups. Perhaps it is interfering with
>>> the communications between the daemons (different machines from what
>>> I gather.)
>>>
>>> The others have tested by disabling AV then running a test job.
>>>
>> It would be nice if there was a way of telling AV software not to inspect
>> files being opened by Bacula....
>>
>> AB

IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]