Thanks for the help. I got this working.
I was unsure at first about / or \ so after a few false starts and getting the
correct password in the Windows Client I got this going.

Thanks again.

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"

>>> Jérôme Massano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/29/07 8:59 AM >>>
Oops, I answered to Boris and not to the mailing list. Maybe it can help
making things clear for another person.