Hi Brenden, list;

and first off thanks a lot for all of your hints and inspirations on
that issue.

["Brenden Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ Mon, 2 Apr 2007
12:00:30 +1200]

> We currently only use bacula to backup our windows servers and the
> backup servers themselves. For all the *NIX boxes we use dirvish
> (www.dirvish.org) which is a rsync based set of perl scripts that
> sounds like what you want. It will maintain complete images of the

Indeed, this reads like a good recommendation; I'll have a look at it
and see how it works with our environment. Thanks again!

Best regards,
Kristian

--
Dipl.-Ing.(BA) Kristian Rink * Software- und Systemingenieur
planConnect GmbH  * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden