Hi,

>Hello
>
> I will try to give a more complete description of my problem :
>
> What I want to do :
> to have a Web interface which enable me to make backups, restore and
> supervise their execution.
>
> What I have done : install bweb following the INSTALL instructions.
> Bweb seems to work fine, i can launch predefined jobs, get status
> client, etc... But I can't launch restores. In bweb, there is a
> "Restore" button in the "Job" menu, but when I click on it it opens a
> window asking me what i want to do with bweb.pl (save it to disk or open
> it with selected application).

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this "selected application" is /usr/bin/brestore.pl (installed on your
computer)

in french, tu dois ouvrir les fichiers de type text/brestore avec le
 programme brestore.pl.

> I have also installed brestore.pl, but I can't make it work. The server
> on which brestore, bweb and bacula are installed doesn't have a graphic
> interface (no X11 server installed),

brestore.pl can be use in batch mode to fill cache informations.
(brestore.pl -b)

> so I can't make brestore work as a
> Gtk interface. I know brestore is NOT a web interface but a Gtk
> interface, but it is said it can work with bweb.
> I have associated the mime type text/brestore with brestore.pl in the
> file /etc/mime.types (my apache configuration uses this and not magic
> for mime types).
> I have absolutely NO error log appearing in /var/log/httpd/error_log
> when i click on the "Restore" button in the "Job" menu of bweb.

Bye

"I like when it comes by night and sucks the vital essence from
my ....computers."