Hi folks,

So, I have a client that is _totally_ adamant about _not_ using any Open
Source Software or Free Software in their production enviroment. All my
efforts to show that OS/F-S is a Good Thing (TM) have fallen for dead ears.
They have decided that they don't want it, and they are sticking with that.
Regretfully.

The reason I write the list this email is that we are about to setup a new
backup-scheme for them, and since Bacula is out of the question (gah!) I
wonder what kind of equipment/software you would recommend for a pure
Windows-enviroment.

They only have one server that needs to be backed up, and it's not much data
to speak of. At the moment it's 4 GB (only a few files that changes every
day, due to that particular progam they use in their business), and is
expected to grow by about 1 GB pr month from now on.

Any hints/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--
Christopher