Thanks, I will try it.

This is the scenario:
I needed this because we had problems with file permissions on a file server
(someone pressed the wrong combination of keys with a '-R' on it :-( ) and I
don't want to restore the whole directory tree, just see attributes of the
stored files and work by hand from that.

BTW, I'm using suse linux servers with bacula 2.0.3 on the dir, sd and fd's

Thanks again.

El Martes, 17 de Abril de 2007 12:38, escribió:
> Use the command 'bls'. I didn't find a way to to it inside a bconsole.
>
> A bootstrap file is nice of course.
>
> Ryan Novosielski wrote:

Cris.