I keep getting the following error, waiting for Client machine1 to connect to
Storage TueStorage_machine1.  In the log it says there was "No route to
host"  I copied the bacula-fd.conf from another machine that works and just
changed the name in the directive to the proper name of the machine.  I
can't understand why this is happening.

Any suggestions.  I have put the director's machine name and IP address in
machine1's hosts file.  The storage director does have a fully qualified
name.  I even ssh'ed into machine1 and was able to ping the bacula-dir
machine.

TIA

Mike