I will second this error. It seems rare (only this one hit on google)
and finding its roots has taken me forever...

My setup is getting the error when backuping over the internet with TLS.
DIR and SD on one end, FD on the other. It happens with huge jobs after
a few hours usually. I think the error message may have changed since
erarlier versions of bacula.

Hearbeat Interval doesn't seem to help here.

Any clues?

--
Johan Ehnberg

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]