Hi,

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [20070419 17:10]:
> Has anyone ever successfully installed and configured bacula on SLES 9
> sp3?  If so what version of bacula and how difficult was it?

I did it with multiple versions, currently 2.0.3 runs with MySQL 5.0.27.
Fetched the src.rpm and used `rpmbuild -bb' specifying `build_su9 1'
`build_mysql5' and `nobuild_gconsole 1' defines. No errors whatsoever,
was not difficult at all, just had to install some devel libraries.

--tef