I'm sure I've seen this mentioned on a previous thread, but I can't seem
to find it; we don't have much occasion to back up Windows machines.
Maybe somebody can point me in the right direction?

We're running Bacula 1.36.3-r2 (I've seen that there are newer versions,
but they don't seem to be in Portage) on our server, and the Windows
client in question.  A test backup went fine, but on the test restore, I
get:

  JobId:                  816

  Job:                    RestoreFiles.2007-04-23_09.30.08

  Client:                 bcact1-fd

  Start time:             23-Apr-2007 09:30:10

  End time:               23-Apr-2007 09:34:12

  Files Expected:         3,850

  Files Restored:         3,849

  Bytes Restored:         1,739,460,553

  Rate:                   7187.9 KB/s

  FD Errors:              0

  FD termination status:  OK

  SD termination status:  OK

  Termination:            Restore OK -- warning file count mismatch

Does this mean that it actually missed a file during restore?  How do I
find out which file, and make sure the backup / restore works correctly?

--Jeremy