----- "Ralf Gross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Lonny Selinger schrieb:
> > I'm sure this has been covered but I can't for the life of me find
> > it! ... I had bweb installed before and everything was working
> > great. Then I decided to start from scratch and got everything
> > installed again ... but now when I go to the list of jobs or click
> > the "Jobs" link ... it takes a long time for it to come back and it
> > comes back with nothing but a blank set. I've verified the bconsole
> > command because I knew this was a thorn for some people:
> >
> > 'bconsole' => '/usr/sbin/bconsole -n -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf',
> >
> > # /usr/sbin/bconsole -n -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf Connecting to
> > Director phantom2:9101 1000 OK: btrtg-dir Version: 2.0.3 (06 March
> > 2007) Enter a period to cancel a command.  *
> >
> > I'm sure it's a silly path or permissions thing but I thought I'd
> > throw it out there in case anyone else has any ideas.
>
> What database are you using? I think I had a similar problem when I
> started from scratch. I forgot to import bweb-postgresql.sql again.

I'm running MySQL

> Any errors in the apache error log?

There isn't a thing :( I had it tailed while I was trying to connect and
nothing showed up. I was looking when it files through the web interface and
also when it was successful running it as root from command line but neither
post an error.

Thanks for the suggestions! ... I'll keep digging.

Regards,
Lonny