Hi,
I downloaded bacula gui's (2.0.3) tarball from sourceforge. After untarring under bacula-web/images all the png files are corrupted. I tried downloading from 2 different mirrors & and 2 different servers, but same result. Then i tried downloading the older version (2.0.2) & untarred where the png files were fine. I think the developers need to re-upload to sourceforge the images directory. Not sure if this is the right list to report this. Can someone confirm if they too face the same result?

Mirrors :
http://nchc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/bacula/bacula-gui-2.0.3.tar.gz
http://superb-west.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/bacula/bacula-gui-2.0.3.tar.gz

[EMAIL PROTECTED] images.corrupted]# file empty.png
empty.png: PNG image data, CORRUPTED,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] images.corrupted]# file bg1.png
bg1.png: PNG image data, CORRUPTED,*