Hi,

> Just curious how this is calculated. The volume usage always shows 0%
> average  even with data on the volume. I was just wondering if this was
> another option I needed to add to me existing config.
>
> Anyone?

It takes the average size of Full media by MediaType and Pool

    SELECT COALESCE(media_avg_size.volavg,0) * count(Media.MediaId) AS volmax,
           count(Media.MediaId)  AS volnum,
           sum(Media.VolBytes)   AS voltotal,
           Media.PoolId          AS PoolId,
           Media.MediaType       AS MediaType
    FROM Media
    LEFT JOIN (SELECT avg(Media.VolBytes) AS volavg,
                      Media.MediaType     AS MediaType
               FROM Media
              WHERE Media.VolStatus = 'Full'
              GROUP BY Media.MediaType
               ) AS media_avg_size ON (Media.MediaType =
media_avg_size.MediaType)
    GROUP BY Media.MediaType, Media.PoolId, media_avg_size.volavg

You must have Full media to get an estimation.

Bye